Our Career Opportunities:
BSC Private Wealth is a locally owned, independent firm. Our notable rate of growth requires us to build capacity through the effective recruitment of talented professionals. The firm consists of a collaborative team of strong individuals who are passionate about building a thriving multi-generational business. Our ability to attract and retain exceptionally talented associates will drive our shared prosperity and achievement.
If you are high energy, high performing individual seeking to join a dynamic Registered Investment Advisor team, a career with BSC Private Wealth Management may be the opportunity for which you are searching. Our firm is continuously pursuing individuals who reflect our values of uncompromising ethics, client centricity, and excellence. We place a premium on the desire for continuous growth, thought leadership, and discipline.
Our advisory model provides a distinctive opportunity to positively impact the lives of our clients and the communities we serve. All candidates must demonstrate a track record of success, along with the desire to work as part of a professional team. All candidates must also have an unambiguous commitment to personal integrity and character.
If you want to explore one of the professional positions described below, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The Administrative Specialist position is a critical support role for our firmís clients and Financial Advisors. The primary function of the Administrative Specialist is to organize and oversee a wide range of recurring administrative activities related to wealth management. These duties include the continuous evaluation and improvement of the firmís processes. Applicants for this position must have exceptional organization and communication skills. Applicants must also possess strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialized software applications. Applicants must demonstrate a career focus in the disciplines of administration.
Day-to-day activities for the Administrative Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Client communication, scheduling, and follow-up
- Preparation of recurring operational reports for team members
- Preparation and processing of account documentation and client meeting materials
- Maintenance of the firmís regulatory books and records requirements
- Support of a wide range of client relationship and service initiatives
- Support of a wide range of compliance activities and electronic archives
- Event planning and execution
The Financial Analyst position is the primary technical support role for the firmís clients and Financial Advisors. The primary function of the Financial Analyst is to analyze client portfolios and prepare analysis using a wide range of specialized software applications. These activities will drive insights, recommendations, and the implementation of wealth strategies. Applicants for this position must have exceptional organization and communication skills. Applicants must also possess strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialized software applications. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional analytic skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
All Financial Analysts will be required to obtain an investment advisor license (Series 65) during their first year with the firm.
Day-to-day activities for the Financial Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analysis of client portfolios and investment strategies
- Analysis of investment performance related to client portfolios and investment strategies
- Preparation of client reports and portfolio assessments
- Participation in the firmís Investment Policy Committee (IPC) meetings
- Integration of macro IPC themes into portfolio models and trading protocols
- Monitor client portfolios and maintain exception reporting functions
- Occasional client contact in coordination with Administrative Specialists
- Support compliance requirements associated with portfolio and cash management
The Financial Advisor position is the principal client facing role of our firm. The primary function of the Financial Advisor is to work closely with clients in the development, implementation, and continuous monitoring of comprehensive wealth management strategies. These activities encompass the delivery of advice and the discretionary maintenance investment strategy. Applicants for this position must have exceptional organization and communication skills. Applicants must demonstrate mastery of asset allocation concepts, modern portfolio theory, estate planning, retirement income modeling, and tax aware investment strategies. Applicants must also demonstrate a strong desire to serve clients with integrity and posses exceptional interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive compensation structure for the Financial Advisor having a long-term orientation of practice management. We seek multi-generational relationships with the families we serve and are uninterested in commissioned based sales transactions. Our focus is long-term wealth stewardship; we discourage market speculation and active trading strategies.
If you are a licensed advisor with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience and an established client base, we encourage you to contact us to explore exceptional career opportunities with our firm.
Tenured advisors with an interest in succession planning are also encouraged engage us in a discussion of how best to serve their client base and realize the value of their practice, while transitioning into retirement.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Minimum requirements for the Financial Advisor role with BSC Private Wealth include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A Bachelorís Degree with Series 65 License
- Clean regulatory record (U4)
- $25 Million of Assets Under Management capable of transferring to firm
- 3-5 Years of experience working with high-net-worth individuals/families and business owners
- Advanced certifications or designations completed or in-process
All candidates for any of the above positions will need to satisfy verification of citizenship or immigration status, a successful background screening, credit check and drug testing.